What's new

Kodachrome FS or FT

bushpig

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Bakersfield, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I came across 4 rolls of Kodachrome today.

It was bought from a professional studio that's been around for decades. It was stored frozen.

Film is also being offered on Flickr, but I would feel bad if I didn't offer it here too.

For Sale - a set on Flickr

If you're interested in one roll or all, make me an offer via private message.

Re: Trade.
I'm always on the lookout for Konica gear and I'm depserately in need of a filter to use for shooting some infrared (that came from the same source as this Kodachrome). Possibly an orange filter to fit a 55mm or 52mm thread.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom