Kodachrome

Judie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know where I can get my Kodachrome developed. Since they closed down the Kodak lab in Fairlawn, N. J., I've been holding on to a few rolls. I would like to get them developed before there is no place on earth left.

The last place in the USA for Kodachrome processing is Dwayne's Photo
and they will only accept it until the end of this year:

Yeah, anyone with any of this great film leftover is pert near on their own. Shame that most folks who decide to process it themselves would be getting the hang of it just about the time there is no more. Unless you were to pay someone what you would for a pack of Polaroid Type 55.

Thanks for all the info. I just printed out the processing form for Dwayne's Photo, and my rolls of Kodachrome are going in the mail.;)
Judie

If those labs process Kodachrome themselves they probably process to a B&W result. Otherwise they send it to Dwayne's.

Best,
Helen

I have a shot roll and 3 blanks, those are getting exposed in some special places in November, then off to Dwayne's. I'm unemployed but if I have to sell the camera that shot them I'm getting it done.

I'm unemployed but if I have to sell the camera that shot them I'm getting it done.

Dude. How much do you think it's going to cost? It's a few bucks. I find money all the time. I found five bucks in loose change sitting inside a coinstar machine a few weeks ago. That's about enough right there to get some processed.

I think it's like 6 or 7 a roll for processing. Either way 40 or 50 bucks is a lot of money when you don't have it.

Most reactions

Back