Kodak 650? Is it any good?

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, I am in the market for a new camera... and I dont know if I should wait until I can afford a Nikon D70 I have my eye on, or get a Kodak Z650 (wannabe SLR) type camera?

Any advice?

Right now I use a Canon A610... which is small but has a 4X optical and FULL manual mode. I can control aperature, shutter speeds, etc etc.

Here is my work with the A610

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmthompson

A digital SLR wannabe and a true DSLR are very different. I suggest you wait till you can afford the good one. What about a D40 or D50?

I second Big Mike. You are looking at a camera that isn't a whole lot different then the one youv'e got.

I say wait on a DSLR....

Oh, and I have never looked at santa the way I did on your Flickr site!! Is that a friend? Those are great shots for the camera you are using. But I am more impressed that you got that model to pose for you with that camera....

rwebbart said:
I second Big Mike. You are looking at a camera that isn't a whole lot different then the one youv'e got.

I say wait on a DSLR....

Oh, and I have never looked at santa the way I did on your Flickr site!! Is that a friend? Those are great shots for the camera you are using. But I am more impressed that you got that model to pose for you with that camera....

LOL That's my sister-in-law to be honest... but I do get paid to do portrait shots with my camera.

The rest of my equipment is worse... : )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back