Koi, Boiling

sabbath999

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
koi.jpg

EXIF: KODAK Z712 IS, 1/400s f/3.2 ISO64 21.1mm (35mm eq:126mm)

ISO 64? Wish I could go down that low. My minimum is 200 :( Nice shot BTW
icon_thumright.gif

All that means is that my sensor (remember, this is a cheapo point & shoot) isn't nearly as sensitive as yours.

Your camera's ISO 200 looks better than this cheapo's sensor at 64. Low ISO doesn't mean better quality images.

Holy cow, that's awesome to see so many gaping fishmouths in one shot! And so colourful. Nicely done

sooo which one did you kiss then? clearly your fans were calling out to you ;)

I do like this shot - a very busy wildlife shot (something that is not often encouraged or shot these days)

nice rarely seen shot

great title too! boiling... lol

All that means is that my sensor (remember, this is a cheapo point & shoot) isn't nearly as sensitive as yours.

Your camera's ISO 200 looks better than this cheapo's sensor at 64. Low ISO doesn't mean better quality images.

I see what you mean, it's just that sometimes I wish I had ISO 100 for actions shots in strong sunlight. However, I guess that's what filters are for :) And I'll admit I didn't know ISO values went below 100 before you posted this
doh.gif

gnarly shot mate! great colors, I would never guess it was taken with a point n shoot

Nice capture! Reminds me of what I see when I go to the botanical gardens in St. Louis. Thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back