You were in Köln in December and never let me know???
OK, not that Köln is still as close by to where I live now as it used to be when I still lived where I
am right now (I am typing this into my dad's computer in my original home, my parents' home, you see?), but who knows? We might have met after all!
Unfortunately, Köln is not on the list of places I want to take those to who come to next year's meet-up ... otherwise I would see to it that you get INTO the cathedral at long last - it is VERY worth the while!! But you are still very invited to come and join us and see places such as Hamburg, Bremen, Lüneburg and the heath etc.!!!!
Pity about the wind and shake.
Good attempt, all the same.
Many a movie set and taken in Köln uses the platform on which you had set up your tripod as their "stage" for some scenes, for this very background. Surprising, eh?
