Konica C35-MF beeps after each shot

Brooklyn Albertan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got this camera "gratis". I love the way it looks and feels. I'm 7 shots into a roll of Superia 400, and after each shot, the film advances (in a creek old way) but the camera also beeps after the film advances. Can't find anything online to tell me what this might be - and why. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I got this camera "gratis". I love the way it looks and feels. I'm 7 shots into a roll of Superia 400, and after each shot, the film advances (in a creek old way) but the camera also beeps after the film advances. Can't find anything online to tell me what this might be - and why. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
If the beep can be turned off, the user's manual ought to explain how.

Are you sure the film is really advancing?

I think it is, as the #s moving (I do have the original manual - no mention of anything related to the beeping).

But I also have my doubts...

I guess I'll find out when the counter finally (if ever!) gets to 36!

I think it is, as the #s moving (I do have the original manual - no mention of anything related to the beeping).

But I also have my doubts...

I guess I'll find out when the counter finally (if ever!) gets to 36!

Read the part of the manual about the "Film Transport Indicator" on the back of the camera.

Read the part of the manual about the "Film Transport Indicator" on the back of the camera.
That manual's more detailed than the one that came w/the camera. Seems the beep does have something to do with the film advancing. The Film Transport Indicator is moving in the right direction, though. Perhaps I'll be dealing with some double exposures. We shall see, soon enough.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back