What's new

Kriss Super V (Vector)

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
3,692
Reaction score
4
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, it's 10 degrees here today... it's not much fun being outside in weather like this. So I decided to make a new desktop image for my Windows machine.

I grabbed my TDI Kriss Super V rifle (more info on the rifle can be found HERE) and set things up in my studio.

Here's the shot I settled on.

755112717_kpzbW-XL.jpg


I think it looks great at 1920x1080 on my desktop.
 
That is a beautiful firearm! It's on my wish list.

The photo is incredibly well lit and very nicely composed!
 
that thing looks like it can do some damage!! great shot
 
That is the second Kriss I've seen with an EOTech on it.

Nice rifle, though I'm looking at procuring an FN-H SCAR16s in the near future.
 
That is a beautiful firearm! It's on my wish list.

The photo is incredibly well lit and very nicely composed!
Thanks. :)

Yeah, it's an amazing machine. Probably one of the most advanced rifles you can buy right now and it's American made.

I used a 3 light setup, I put a softbox on either side of the rifle and a snooted light on the action itself.
 
Here's another one from the shoot.

756008607_6GYNH-X2.jpg
 
Hm... I think I prefer the first pic. I'm having trouble identifying why, though...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom