Kristin and Devon

bennielou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DELETED BY USER

Last edited:
I'm just going to comment on the first one. I like the concept, but I think that maybe the couple is pushed a little bit too far to the right corner. :(

When The photo is printed and framed (if it's going to be), it would be hard to find them in the photo I believe, or the frame would cut part of them off.

Cindy, I looked at the pictures before I noticed that you were the poster and was quite surprised. This doesn't really look like your usual work or quality. You didn't ask for C&C and there's several images to go through each one. I'm no pro of course, so take my comment with a grain of salt, but I would've thought these were taken by someone w/ less experience.

Cindy, I looked at the pictures before I noticed that you were the poster and was quite surprised. This doesn't really look like your usual work or quality. You didn't ask for C&C and there's several images to go through each one. I'm no pro of course, so take my comment with a grain of salt, but I would've thought these were taken by someone w/ less experience.

That surprises me a bit. This was probably one of my favorites.

This was a short lived thread :(

Do you mean like her second- or third-shooter,perhaps????

Most reactions

Back