What's new

KTM 690 Motorcycle Pictures

DWHJR

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a friend who is selling their KTM 690 Pictures and asked if I could take a few shots to assist on the visuals for the online Post, let me know you thoughts!

#1


#2


Thank you,
Don
 
They look like good artistic shots. The background is a bit cluttered in the first, but I think it still works. The 2nd looks a little dark to me.

You might have taken these and just not shared them, but as a buyer, I'd want to see more detail. Especially, things that tend to get modified or damaged, like the muffler, seat, gas tank, handle bars, etc.
 
They look like good artistic shots. The background is a bit cluttered in the first, but I think it still works. The 2nd looks a little dark to me.

You might have taken these and just not shared them, but as a buyer, I'd want to see more detail. Especially, things that tend to get modified or damaged, like the muffler, seat, gas tank, handle bars, etc.


That's a great point, I think I did take more of an artist route to the shots rather than shots to Sell the Bike....maybe the artistic shots will get someone to want to take a closer look! :)

Here are a few more I just finished up with;





 
I wish there was a little more contrast/clarity in these shots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom