Kuwait Movement " My First Trip "

Hussain Frutan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hf-photos.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to your Flickr and looked at it large-sized....it't even better and more beautiful when seen enlarged!

I also looked at it large and agree! Very well seen, this taken by long exposure, very well done!

Took Darrel's suggestion and went to your Flickr account, and viewed the photo in a larger format. Just outstanding. Your compositions just keep on getting better and better.

Excellent shot.
It has a very nice flow to it! The different areas of the shot are all interesting and the splash of color at the top brings the shot together! Thanks for sharing!

I also looked at it large and agree! Very well seen, this taken by long exposure, very well done!
thanks alot for the comment my friend
Beautiful and inviting :D
thanks alot im glad you find it this way :D
Took Darrel's suggestion and went to your Flickr account, and viewed the photo in a larger format. Just outstanding. Your compositions just keep on getting better and better.
thanks alot for this amazing comment my friend
Excellent shot.
It has a very nice flow to it! The different areas of the shot are all interesting and the splash of color at the top brings the shot together! Thanks for sharing!

noo thanks for this comment im glad you find it that way :D

I had a look at your Flickr page too. You have some stunning landscapes. I love "Greeni Set - Manama" the colours are superb. Congratulations :)

EDIT: I also just found "Sun Rise in Asker" on your second page - absolutely beautiful.

Great shot!

....it't even better and more beautiful when seen enlarged!

That's what she said...
thanks alot josh :D

I had a look at your Flickr page too. You have some stunning landscapes. I love "Greeni Set - Manama" the colours are superb. Congratulations :)

EDIT: I also just found "Sun Rise in Asker" on your second page - absolutely beautiful.
ooh thanks alot for the comment and checking out my work bro
im glad you find it this way

Great light here. Also like the lines leading out to the city in the back.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back