L bracket

mikbone

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
L Bracket required for nikon Z7ii. I have a Manfrotto Befree advanced traval tripod, the bracket
is listed as a 200PL on the manfrotto website. I can't seem to find a compatible L bracket that
will fit as they are all seem to be Swiss Arca types. Can any one help?

I went through that with my K-70. I use the Manfrotto RC2 quick release system. I looked at the Manfrotto L-bracket with RC2 plates, but didn't want to spend $140 for a bracket where I would have to cut out a section to clear the K-70 battery door and compromise the bracket integrity. I looked at brackets from other manufacturers but couldn't find anything that fit my needs. I ended up building one. See my site for details.

I have been using the Manfrotto RC2 system exclusively for years. I have too much money tied up in RC2, and four custom-built pieces of equipment using RC2, so I will not be changing to a different quick release system.

I went through this with a Z6II and Manfrotto tripod, and found it easier to switch the tripod over to Arca than to attach Manfrotto RC2 QR plates to the bracket.
I hope this helps!
Thank you for the information, much appreciated, I had a sneaky suspicion that this would be a pain in the arse...thanks again 😀...

I went through that with my K-70. I use the Manfrotto RC2 quick release system. I looked at the Manfrotto L-bracket with RC2 plates, but didn't want to spend $140 for a bracket where I would have to cut out a section to clear the K-70 battery door and compromise the bracket integrity. I looked at brackets from other manufacturers but couldn't find anything that fit my needs. I ended up building one. See my site for details.
That's s great idea making your own, my pal is an engineer...I think I'll ask him to make one !

Most reactions

Back