What's new

Labels

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
9,504
Reaction score
2,004
Location
Montana
I tried a few options with these weird labels I found near a dumpster. I had hoped to photograph them in among the plants growing, but couldn't manage to get that to work. I unfortunately over exposed this one, clipping some hilights.

8004546769_cfbd6bbc47_b.jpg
 
Oh, this reminds me of a photo of things in a dumpster I took way back when I still used film - the print should be somewhere... "my" material was metallic of sorts... hm. Nothing much else I can say about your photo, other than that it instantly made me think of my similar one...
 
This is interesting. I like the diagonal lines that help frame this, one from the upper left to the bottom and then across the bottom at a slight angle, and also the curved piece in the upper right. It seems like it could use a little more of that and fewer relatively bright straight lines leading out of the frame like the two at the top just right of center. I'd rearrange the labels for these reasons and also to change the angles of the ones that are blowing out. A little closer as well? Just some thoughts ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom