Ladies Friends (NSFW I guess ;))

Thanks Maria, now I know! I already did a quick search anyway, and the situation in Montreal doesn't sound so good, not when the article talked about women wanting to work together for safety reasons, etc. Looks like it's expected for laws to change there so I don't know how useful the photos will be after all.

Thanks Maria, now I know! I already did a quick search anyway, and the situation in Montreal doesn't sound so good, not when the article talked about women wanting to work together for safety reasons, etc. Looks like it's expected for laws to change there so I don't know how useful the photos will be after all.

Law already changed, its legal to sell illegal to purchase, they victimized sex workers, it's called the Nordic model, it's bullshit but its not affecting the industry at all. Being myself a SW, I can say that the situation is fine, many independant ladies, working together. My bestie and I created a Cooperative, we give independant the tools of success, how to advertise, manage booking, assure your safety, appartements to receive, drivers... We proud ourself to be strong independant woman. We do not take money from them, we ask for an appartment fee by hour and with the over we purchase wine and spirits for clients, condoms, soap, shampoo, toilet paper, and advertisement. Independant ladies over the same banneer. Being big in Mtl we are often invited in industry party and the industry isnt bad... Street prostitution osnt the norm, pimp either. Theres a lot of agency, im not a big fan as i think ypu should earn your money by booking your clients yourself no easy way, but its not everyone who have thebusiness fibers.

idk...

I'm afraid that everything I have to say is not pretty, photography vise

you said you had fun, and I'd leave it at that

sorry jmho
[emoji14]

Sent from my ZTE V811 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back