LADIES!! (Or fashionably conscious men... ;) ) WHICH ONE?!

Which one?

• Total voters

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have pretty much NO fashion sense, so there's that.

However, *I* would probably pick the basic, no-nonsense black, but I voted for red because you seem more like a "red" kinda girl. :D

I have pretty much NO fashion sense, so there's that.

However, *I* would probably pick the basic, no-nonsense black, but I voted for red because you seem more like a "red" kinda girl. :D

I HAZ RED IN MY HAIR NAO!!!!!! :lol:

No, but for real. I do:

1044389_639323658817_244649022_n.jpg

I'd say go with the fun one (stripes)! Plus that would look great with those big baby brown eyes you have! Good contrast! ;) (not that I know squat about fashion, just know what I like)

I voted for the red one because, well, because it's red.

The red.

When in doubt, always pick red. It's like answering "B" on a multiple choice ABC multiple choice when you don't know the answer. And usually right.

The red.

When in doubt, always pick red. It's like answering "B" on a multiple choice ABC multiple choice when you don't know the answer. And usually right.

...I thought that was C.

Sh*t.

It's a wonder I graduated college. :biglaugh:

The red.

...I thought that was C.

Sh*t.

It's a wonder I graduated college. :biglaugh:

Probably.

No wonder I didn't graduate college.

big baby brown eyes

That's the first time in my life I've ever heard that. :lol:

Brown-eyed girls always get the short end of the stick. :lmao:

I like brown eyed girls! And your eyes make me melt! There is one shot of you I have seen, looking thoughtful, maybe sad... instant wanna cuddle / hug you and make everything better! Just Gorgeous! ;) :hug::

big baby brown eyes

That's the first time in my life I've ever heard that. :lol:

Brown-eyed girls always get the short end of the stick. :lmao:

I like brown eyed girls! And your eyes make me melt! There is one shot of you I have seen, looking thoughtful, maybe sad... instant wanna cuddle / hug you and make everything better! Just Gorgeous! ;) :hug::

LMAO!! Which one is THAT? On Facebook???

I'd go for this one:

ok it might not fit in the pocket, but its the best one!

(ps I'm going to GLARE at you till you get a neck-saver - ergo anything but the regular canon strap - OPTECH is calling to you!!)

I'd go for this one:

ok it might not fit in the pocket, but its the best one!

(ps I'm going to GLARE at you till you get a neck-saver - ergo anything but the regular canon strap - OPTECH is calling to you!!)

HAHAHAHA!

I rarely actually use it for my neck. I usually wrap a few times around my wrist while I'm shooting. The only time I use it as a neck strap is when I need to put my camera down for a second... I'll sling it across my opposite shoulder like I would a messenger bag, and hang the camera behind me while I adjust whatever I need to adjust. Hahaha.

I guess I haven't felt the huge need for a comfort strap, because I know I won't use it often.

BESIDES.

How will people know what I'm shooting with if I change out my strap?!

Most reactions

Back