What's new

Lady - First real attempt at panning

It worked! Caught the motion very well I think.
 
Thanks Scott. I just wish she didn't have that stupid shock collar thing on (my Dad's dog - and she is hyper).
 
I didn't even notice the collar. I just noticed how happy she seemed to be with that hop in her rear legs and the tail flying high. Animals can be very expressive withouyt ever saying a word. I think that's why I love to photograph them.
 
I really like this ...and in your next panning, i want her to have those frontal legs in air and back ones supporting

Regards :D
 
Thanks everyone!

...and in your next panning, i want her to have those frontal legs in air and back ones supporting
That's what I was hoping for ... but so far haven't had the right timing. :thumbup:
 
Doesn't really fit the title, but here is another 'first' for me - panning with the Olympus XA:

2012050704 by J E, on Flickr

I'm really starting to like this panning stuff.

I think it helps that none of the cameras I use black out the viewfinder when the shutter is open. That makes it a lot easier to track the subject while the exposure is being made.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom