Lady Gaga become Creative Director for Polaroid

Never heard her music and don't know anything about her education, but she is definitely visually creative.

Oh... good lord... this is either brilliant or a train-wreck in the making...

That's very interesting....

Normally I wouldn't pay any attention to her....Not really my style of music. Unfortunately when I was in Israel this time last year...She was one of the few artists played on the radio that wasn't singing in hebrew. I was there for 2 months so I became really familiar with her work.

Who else would they pick other than someone with a song called "Paparazzi".

She is a little out there...but she seems to be a little more creative than the current harvest of pop stars. I think she has studied a fair share of the arts too.

I personally think it might be a smart move to choose such a bold star. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

""I am so proud to announce my new partnership with Polaroid as the creative director and inventor of specialty projects," said Lady Gaga.

Instant 3D images? WooHoo!

I personally think it might be a smart move to choose such a bold star. We'll have to wait and see what happens.
I'm guessing Ashton Kutcher has an exclusive deal signed with Nikon... so I guess they had no choice. :D

Next Canon's gonna sign 50 cent!

Oh my ...

(... buries face in hands and shakes head ...)

I like her, she's bold, different and doesn't fit the typical cookie cutter pop star so over american idol lets all look alike bs.

We'll see where she's at in another couple years and see how fame and fortune will ruin another young star, hopefully she perseveres and rises above and doesn't end up flashing the paparazzi's her cookie farm.

Polaroid was my first camera!

polaroid . . . eating photographers success with their products and shi ting failure for years now . . . i'm sure this will be more of the same business failings.

Most reactions

Back