Ladybird

Trig

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
When I first took this, I thought - "Damn ladybird won't stay still", being the reason its blurred. But instead of ignoring it, I looked at it closer and ecided that I love it, it's kinda trippy, which must be why I like it. What do you guys and gals think of it?

ladybirdshirt.jpg

Sorry to bump it, I'm interested in knowing what people think of it.

I don't know if I'm liking it just because I shot it, or whether it is actually good.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as they say.

My photography professor always told me the art of photography was its ability to render life "perfectly". Going off of that something in the photo needs to be concrete, if either the bug or the background were in perfect focus and still it would be a great photo. I think the bug needs to be still but then the bug in motion is nice.

tmpadmin said:
My photography professor always told me the art of photography was its ability to render life "perfectly". Going off of that something in the photo needs to be concrete, if either the bug or the background were in perfect focus and still it would be a great photo. I think the bug needs to be still but then the bug in motion is nice.

Your photography professor must not have ever seen abstract photography :p

Nope. He and I didn't agree on much, maybe that's why he kept giving me bad grades? HA! He would always tell me my technique was perfect but didn't ever agree with the subject matter. Leslie Krims - Very strange photographer. Some really weird stuff.

well, if your didn't mention it was a ladybird, I've never seen it...
The pic is quite weird. It's not really a macrophotography, it's not completely out of focus, neither the contrary, it's not really colourful... I think it's a bit strange.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back