What's new

Lago di Como, Italy

I like the color of the sky! Although I feel like there should be some sort of correction for the distortion.
 
Wonderful...not sure if moved to left some more so that each cross is seen along with tower independently (avoiding overlap of one cross with the tower)would have improved the composition

Regards :D
 
Thanks so much! I spent a few hours hiking a small mountain next to the lake and the view was great but a bit obstructed. I took tons of photos and snapped the shot of the tower just as I was leaving. Turned out to be the best shot I got from up there. Here is the view that I spent all afternoon trying to get.


Sunset Over Como by Nadia & Casey Photography, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom