What's new

Lake Lure NC 08 (4)

AbbyLuv87

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Location
Harrisburg PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
vacjuly2008152.jpg

2.
vacjuly2008164.jpg

3.
056.jpg

4.
DSCN7868.jpg
 
You're in a beautiful stretch of the NC mountains and foothills. I saw your Chimney Rock photo and it didn't look that familiar to me, but could have been just the passing glance. I can't remember, but think that Hwy #74 from Asheville to Lake Lure is gorgeous. A lot of people may not know this, but the campgrounds in the film "Dirty Dancing" was actually filmed on Lake Lure rather than the Catskills in NY.

The photos are hazy, but that is to be expected in this part of the world. They don't call them the Great Smokies for no reason. I don't know what is available for a cybershot, but a UV or a CP filter might cut down the haze.

I like #3 as well.

Hope you have a good time while in NC.
 
I think you are having WB issues but I would say great capture.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom