What's new

Lake Ont @ Sunrise.

gizmo2071

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
861
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, ONT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


  • Canon 350D on Gorillapod
  • Canon 10-20mm
  • 8sec
  • f/29
  • iso100
Matt :)
​
 
Nicely captured Giz. Great to see you here :D
 
Thanks guys.
Loving Toronto :D
Working at Crema Coffee in the Junction if you guys are ever in the area ;)
 
^^^ Heh heh, I'm sure I'll make the trip at some point!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it. Just wait 'til the summer...sooooo much to do, your mind will boggle.

Edit: Just googled the coffee shop. It's on Dundas, west of Keele?
 
Thanks guys.
Loving Toronto :D
Working at Crema Coffee in the Junction if you guys are ever in the area ;)


Hmm....where is Crema coffee. I might be downtown on the weekend for a walkabout.
Glad you are enjoying Toronto. Hope we can meet up one day.
 
Yeah the coffee shop is on the corner at Dundas west and Quebec, just west of Keele.

I'm using 'gimp' for post processing and I'm not impressed with the image resizing. The original 100% size shot is perfectly sharp, it's just a very poor compression on the resize. In fact that same file looks much sharper on my hard drive than it does on the web. Odd...
I'll re-do it in photoshop when my PC is back up and running.

Thanks for the comments.
 
I like the composition and picture overall, but it looks out of focus. Maybe it's just me.
 
f29, 100 iso, but it doesn't seem that sharp.

Is it because of the gorillapod slightly moved a little, by wind?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom