What's new

Lake reflections

#1 is pretty good, but i would work on that horizon line.. it's too centered for me. make it more like #2 or something like that
That's one of the things I like about it. I think it would look awesome if it were exactly centered, then the image would be symmetrical.

(I think this is one of the times it's OK to break the rule of thirds.)
 
#1 is pretty good, but i would work on that horizon line.. it's too centered for me. make it more like #2 or something like that

Interesting. My pictures are OK to edit. If you feel like cropping, I'd love to see your take.

Thanks for commenting
 
I love all of your pictures. The colors are all beautiful. Only thing I could suggest is a subject in all of the pictures. perhaps a boat or something to draw in the viewers eye.
 
I love all of your pictures. The colors are all beautiful. Only thing I could suggest is a subject in all of the pictures. perhaps a boat or something to draw in the viewers eye.


hmmm like this?

2188320365_1c73bdd252_o.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom