Lake Saiful Muluk

Beautiful shot. There's a lot of good stuff on your Flickr feed, too. I am doubtful that I will ever have the opportunity or means to travel to your little corner of the world, and so I really appreciate getting a glimpse of it through your eyes and camera lens.

Beautiful shot. There's a lot of good stuff on your Flickr feed, too. I am doubtful that I will ever have the opportunity or means to travel to your little corner of the world, and so I really appreciate getting a glimpse of it through your eyes and camera lens.

Thanks, I kind of have a crush on your work (You have a particular style of your own) and it's great to hear good response from a photographer like you. And yes the world is very diverse :)

Thanks, I kind of have a crush on your work (You have a particular style of your own) and it's great to hear good response from a photographer like you. And yes the world is very diverse :)

Aw, shucks :blush:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back