What's new

Lake Superior fog

Joi

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Lake Superior, Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Lake Superior fog, as it was shot, no way to edit my pics yet :(
Picture531.jpg
 
Hi,

I don't take nature photographs very much so I'd not comment on the second photograph.

On the first, it's a nice image, but very underexposed, by at least 1 stop I'd estimate. I know you have to work with what's in front of you for the most part but this image would be better if there had been some way to remove the tree in the centre foreground, either by physically bending it out of the way for the shot or by moving to a different location. On that front, I'm not overly certain that any of the trees in the foreground add to the image at all.

Steve
 
does this one make you feel better then Steve, like I stated my pics are as they are shot as I have no computer or software to crop or adjust them and upload them at a public computer
Picture538-1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom