What's new

Lake Tahoe Panoramics

Yahoozy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
Location
San Marcos, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys!

It has been at least a good 6 months since I've been on here; truth be told I thought I may have lost my spark for photography.
However when I had the opportunity to visit Lake Tahoe last week I couldn't resist bringing my good ol' Pentax along for the ride.
Here are the results... =D

1. First time trying a panoramic HDR image
Pano1RealRealFinal.jpg


2. Panoramic HDR
Pano3jpg2.jpg


3. And a good Globe Pano to finish it off I think...
Pano2.jpg



I think it's safe to say I found my spark again =P

C&C welcome as always
Thanks guys!
 
looking good! i never went to Tahoe in the Summer only winter. that 3rd one is Fantastic.
 
Whoa, those are cool! :thumbup:
 
Thanks guys =P

I love doing globe panos, they arent too tough and the results always look interesting ;)
 
They arent hard if you want to learn how
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom