Lamborghini Shoot

To be completely honest, these are all a little boring to me. First off, it would be great to see a shot of the whole car rather than all details. Show me what the car looks like!

Next, the shots are all underexposed - something that you should have been easily able to take care of with 3 strobes and softboxes. How come there isn't more light to bring out the detail on the car? You completely lose the wheels and roof line in the first shot. What ISO were you shooting at? Were you shooting with the flashes in TTL or manual?

I think the lack of contrast is what's bringing on the "matte" look that others are speaking of. If the wrap you were speaking of was just a 3M protective wrap over the nose, that wouldn't do it. If you're talking about a vinyl wrap over the whole car, that would be different, of course. Hitting it with a curves layer could help pop the images some more.

Would you mind sharing your EXIF data so I could offer you some tips? I don't mean to pound you into the ground or anything, just giving you an honest assessment. I hope you keep shooting, no sense in quitting!

Most reactions

Back