Lamborghini

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with a compact Canon sd1400is point and shoot while camping with my bike club over the weekend my wife modeling with a real beauty.

Lambo Dreams by Trever1t, on Flickr

In other words, your wife isn't the real beauty here? I'd tread lightly sir!

No but really, nice car.

If the "real" subjest was meant to be the car... Its a shame you cut off her nose and her tail... Since they are cut off... Maybe try a slightly tighter crop... from hub to hub for example... or maybe in a portait orientation with your wife on the left side of the frame...

To give you an idea what I mean with no editing...

Edits.jpg

Last edited:
She is really the star of the show, of course. I'll take your suggestion and try a couple different crops. (This was cropped from the original) The Original file had the rear clip cutoff as shown. It's weird looking at a little screen as opposed to my viewfinder :D

God, how can I achieve this quality with my Nikon P500 point and shoot? I'm really a beginner in both cameras and photography, and just can't get my camera the right settings. I compared the Canon SD1400 IS and my Nikon P500 and my Nikon is the winner. But I still can't get this kind of quality. Can you please help me out a bit? What kind of settings did you use?

Believe it or not I used it full auto :D :lol:

I haven't really played with it to even learn the semi-manual settings and just use it for when I'm on the bike or traveling super-light.

I did try to get the correct angle and fill my frame as well as I could.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back