MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 2, 2006 #1 Please critique the composition on this. This shot was not a planned per say shot but I really like how it came out. The image is straight out of my D200 with no postprocessing other then a resize.
Please critique the composition on this. This shot was not a planned per say shot but I really like how it came out. The image is straight out of my D200 with no postprocessing other then a resize.
NMLeakway TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 335 Reaction score 6 Feb 2, 2006 #2 what a great blue you've captured. I like the comp, but I think it could be improved by cropping a little off the left. nice shot!
what a great blue you've captured. I like the comp, but I think it could be improved by cropping a little off the left. nice shot!