What's new

Lamp

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lampjpgsig_Vga.jpg
.
 
hmmm... what exactly are you trying to convey with this photo?
 
I like the concept but the table not being square and the wall on the right detracts from the image IMO. I do like the form and textures.
 
Thanks much for your replies.
 
As such this image fails to convey any strong message; but this can be worked to a more powerful theme i feel. The cracked plastering is waiting to tell a story i feel

At first i was confused about bitter jeweler's post; but on a scrutiny of Mike's image revealed the fun behind
 
lol, I just saw that! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom