What's new

lamp

I just had to do something to capture the Grand Place differently
 
It's nice. I like the contrast between the lamp and buildings.
 
Thanks for commenting
 
I like it, but the horizon in the middle is not level.
 
thought about any distortion correction?

$distortion.webp
 
thought about any distortion correction?

View attachment 73770
I really like that correction as the bldg on the left was really leaning ALOT into the frame. But now alot of the tower is gone, maybe a wider shot next time and further away, then crop in to minimize distortion.

FYI, I use the Lightroom vertical correction tool alot now for UWA shots of structures.
 
shoot, i didn't even know there was such a tool! I did this in Pixlr online in about 4 seconds.
 
i used free distort.
 
Thanks.
Yup, it works. Even improved a bit the horizon line. :D
 
Last edited:
I like what you saw here--and the capture was good.

Two things would have elevated it:

If you had moved to your right, maybe just two-feet, to seperate the lamp from the building on the right (that tower is beautiful) so the two are not merged together--putting a little sky between them!

And then to solidify the lamp's center of interest--turn it ON! Maybe just a dim glow (Photoshop).

I like what you've been sharing of these exotic locations!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom