What's new

lamp

thought about any distortion correction?
But now alot of the tower is gone, maybe a wider shot next time and further away, then crop in to minimize distortion.
Actually I did think about distortion and I tried it but then the framing is gone, the tower which I tried so hard to capture from different angles, is gone. I like it more with distortion. ;)
 
Last edited:
I like what you saw here--and the capture was good.

Two things would have elevated it:

If you had moved to your right, maybe just two-feet, to seperate the lamp from the building on the right (that tower is beautiful) so the two are not merged together--putting a little sky between them!

And then to solidify the lamp's center of interest--turn it ON! Maybe just a dim glow (Photoshop).

I like what you've been sharing of these exotic locations!
That was my intention, but it wasn't possible. I was standing on the stairs and if I moved just a centimeter more I would fall down the stairs :)

For a dim glow, I see what you saying, I'll try.

Have more to share, when get the time to edit. I thought everyone had enough of Brussels already

Thank you guys!
 
Last edited:
Hey, I found a photo where I can show the stairs I was standing on and the lamp from the photo ;)

There are two dudes standing from the other side and smoking some pot.... again, where ever I went :)


Grand Place, Brussels by Sounds of Shutter
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom