PHILLIP MAC TPF Noob! Joined Oct 17, 2009 Messages 69 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2009 #1 I shot this with 5 plastic kits and painted sky background about 15 years ago Thought you might to see the type of thing that We got up to before digital
I shot this with 5 plastic kits and painted sky background about 15 years ago Thought you might to see the type of thing that We got up to before digital
P PatrickHMS TPF Noob! Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 1,410 Reaction score 0 Location Metro Atlanta Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2009 #2 Cool! I remember those days, tricks with an enlarger...
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2009 #3 Nice shot! It looks quite real actually. Looks like early color film photos of WW II.