What's new

Landing on Mars

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
9,504
Reaction score
2,004
Location
Montana
Comments welcome.

6990185592_e726c9a9a8_b.jpg
 
It's dirt. It would probably make a good texture to overlay on something else.
 
Come on... It's at least well exposed dirt!!

What I like is the implied form by the rocks on the left side, juxtaposed with the stick on the left... It was intended as an abstract.
 
Good to look at things from a different persepctive, you definitely captured something most people would pass over without a second glance. The only discrepancy is the visible straight-line cracks making it markedly man made, which I think distracts from the overall image texture. Interesting to look at, though and would make a good backdrop. One interesting focal point in the center would be visually interesting.
 
I'm sorry, but I feel nothing when looking at it. Dirt pretty much sums it up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom