Landmark for sale.

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Every one on this board knows this landmark. And it's for sale!!

Landmark

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
An amazing piece of history. If I had the land and money I would buy it. I definitely would not "piece it out" or store it. I would set it up and have party's and impromptu play's underneath it. The possibilities are limitless.

I can't believe I just visited ebay. The Driggs, Id town hall was auctioned on ebay. I think they had to stop auctioning kidneys. I also read that a house with a wife was for sale on ebay. I am not sure why I hate ebay. I think it is because I have no business sense and a slow computer.

craig said:
I can't believe I just visited ebay. The Driggs, Id town hall was auctioned on ebay.

Wow! If I had the money... Driggs is such a cool little place!

Yeah it is. The Town Hall is a cute stone building literally in the center of town. I only read that it was going to be auctioned. I am not sure if any one has bought it. If I remember correctly it was in the $600,000 range. A mere drop in the bucket between folks like you and I, eh?

wow... only 383 views so far.

I can't wait to go back in 9 days time and check out the final view count.

yes... i am a geek.

craig said:
If I remember correctly it was in the $600,000 range. A mere drop in the bucket between folks like you and I, eh?

I could've come up with 1/2 of the money by selling my violin and camera collection!!!

Now you tell me???

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back