What's new

Landscape Arch

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5098178201_db0ac025ca_o.jpg
 
Great shot, perfect balance. For somebody who likes abstract photography, those shapes are... luscious. I can see this one hanging on many walls.
 
Nice minimalist composition! Perhaps even better if the upper middle were just a bit less bright so the uppermost curve didn't almost fade into the background. It could be just my overly bright imac screen that's doing that.
 
The color,shape and placement of the arch is wonderful, too bad about the light in the upper middle.
I wonder if you could go back and shoot that again, correcting for the light?

It could also be my screen, still have not corrected my screen yet....
 
I don't know about this one. The shape and composition is nice, but it's too clean and perfect. Kinda boring. Looks like it's computer generated, or stock wallpaper from Microsoft Windows -- harmless, says nothing, won't offend anybody.
 
Funny, I really like that bit in the middle kinda fading into the wall. I also like the shadows from several directions contrary to the obvious light source.

White, your comment sums up most landscape photography.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom