Landscape Photography and What I've Learned

Sticky Time!!!!!

• Actually its a big place for me. I get a smart knowledge about this topic. Truly a heavy read for me.

I saved and printed this just to remind me. MANY good points, that to often get forgotten.

I saved and printed this just to remind me. MANY good points, that to often get forgotten.

Glad I could help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you prefer sunrises or sunsets?

I only really shoot sunsets. I've been meaning to try my hand at sunrises but I haven't done much with them. So sunsets it is. and it always seems I work during sunrise or when id want to shoot. So I often am more available at sunset times

Soon the sun will be down way before I even get out of work :(

I definitely prefer sunrise. I have a hard time sleeping though and rarely get to bed before midnight so waking up for sunrise can be really difficult, its almost always worth it though!

I definitely prefer sunrise. I have a hard time sleeping though and rarely get to bed before midnight so waking up for sunrise can be really difficult, its almost always worth it though!

Well I have a set of ND grads being delivered today and no work in the mornin.... So I'll be up early!

Do you like long walks on the beach? :p

Do you like long walks on the beach? :p

Who doesn't? Although, I feel this has turned into a mock dating site, which has me unnerved...

I've been concentrating on improving landscapes lately, and it's such an incredibly deep and rewarding and frustrating area. When you first get going it's easy to see a pretty view and just lift the camera to your eye and snap - Nature made you a pretty picture! Yay!

Then you start thinking about it. Oy. This is a great write-up DBJ, thanks!

I've been concentrating on improving landscapes lately, and it's such an incredibly deep and rewarding and frustrating area. When you first get going it's easy to see a pretty view and just lift the camera to your eye and snap - Nature made you a pretty picture! Yay!

Then you start thinking about it. Oy. This is a great write-up DBJ, thanks!

Oh you're welcome!

Most reactions

Back