What's new

Landscapes .. underexpo? overexpo?

RebelTasha

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
383
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these I am so paranoid about blowing the sky right now I tried to get it right with these but I think one is over and one is a under exposed or are they ok?
1.
b_170628.jpg


2.
b_170638.jpg


3.
b_170719.jpg


4.
b_171912.jpg
 
i would say the last three are a bit under exposed but look fixable in p-shop

the lighting is very bland
 
Lighting is very bland for sure. All of these could benefit from some PP work to fix the underexposure and liven up the colors some.
 
Ok thanks for the tips.
I tried working on #4. a little and I love the results it really brought out the reflection & color too.. hmmm..
b_171911.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom