What's new

Landscapes

Big Mike

I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
33,896
Reaction score
1,853
Location
Edmonton
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was in the mountains, camping for a week. It rained most of the time so I took it as an opportunity to use the clouds & fog rather than be sad that I couldn't always see the mountains.

#1
Kananaskis-01.jpg


#2
Kananaskis-02.jpg


#3
Kananaskis-03.jpg


#4
Kananaskis-04.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
#5
Kananaskis-05.jpg


#6
Kananaskis-06.jpg


#7
Kananaskis-09.jpg


#8
Kananaskis-15.jpg



Comments appreciated.
I've got some more, but I'll put them in a separate thread.
 
Hey Mike,

This is a great example of making lemonade when given lemons ...

I really like these ... my favorite is #7 and #1 through 4 are interesting too ...
 
The first 4 don't do much for me. Too much clouds/fog, too little mountains.

The next 4 are quite nice. Especially like 7 and 8.
 
5-8 are exceptional! It makes me want to visit that place. I love the mood they are creating. The colors look so great: vibrant and strong. I don't really know what to write anymore about them. I'm flabbergasted.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Thanks :)
 
#5 is SWEET.

Like I want to make it my wallpaper on my laptop right now sweet. Way to make something great out of a situation where many would have just left the camera in the bag.
 
Hi Mike,
1-4 I think are probably better for you in your minds eye than for me because you were actually there. But #5, oh my the drama in that sky. And #8, the colors and the sky once again, especially the clouds straight back in the middle. Actually it looks like you wouldn't want to be back there but looking from a distance is quite cool. I do like the wide crop of #5 over the vertical crop of #6. I guess I'm not the only one who gets less than optimal weather when on gad about. Went to the DE shoreline this weekend - thunderstorms again. I guess the good side is no blown out highlights. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom