I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was in the mountains, camping for a week. It rained most of the time so I took it as an opportunity to use the clouds & fog rather than be sad that I couldn't always see the mountains.

Kananaskis-01.jpg

Kananaskis-02.jpg

Kananaskis-03.jpg

Kananaskis-04.jpg

Kananaskis-05.jpg

Kananaskis-06.jpg

Kananaskis-09.jpg

Kananaskis-15.jpg

Comments appreciated.
I've got some more, but I'll put them in a separate thread.

Hey Mike,

This is a great example of making lemonade when given lemons ...

I really like these ... my favorite is #7 and #1 through 4 are interesting too ...

The first 4 don't do much for me. Too much clouds/fog, too little mountains.

The next 4 are quite nice. Especially like 7 and 8.

#5 is SWEET.

Like I want to make it my wallpaper on my laptop right now sweet. Way to make something great out of a situation where many would have just left the camera in the bag.

Hi Mike,
1-4 I think are probably better for you in your minds eye than for me because you were actually there. But #5, oh my the drama in that sky. And #8, the colors and the sky once again, especially the clouds straight back in the middle. Actually it looks like you wouldn't want to be back there but looking from a distance is quite cool. I do like the wide crop of #5 over the vertical crop of #6. I guess I'm not the only one who gets less than optimal weather when on gad about. Went to the DE shoreline this weekend - thunderstorms again. I guess the good side is no blown out highlights. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back