What's new

Lantern Floating Festival 2011, Honolulu, Hi

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2005
Messages
813
Reaction score
3
Location
honolulu, hawaii
a few selections from this years lantern floating festival. held every memorial day in hawaii.

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg
 
Very cool pictures, but they're a little blurry. Did you have a tripod? What aperture were they shot at?

Sent from Erics iPhone! (2) Nikon D300 50mm 1.4, 17-55 2.8, 70-200 2.8VRII, 24-70 2.8, 85mm 1.4, (2) SB900
 
Job well done! I would like to witness Hawaii's lantern floating festival next year! I'm sure, I can also captured incredible shots but not so perfect like this! :)
 
Went last year, missed it this year, it was a neat experience. Nice shots
 
Great shots, I'd love to see something like this some day. Did you think about a shot wide open? That would be amazing bokeh with all those lights stretching out for miles.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom