Laptop

canonbraden

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a laptop. Something in the $400-500 range. I know that's not much but that's my max on what I can spend right now.
I'm looking for something that will be able to run Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS6 without problems, and I'll be using it for a little bit of personal Use. And if it has a disc drive that's a HUGE bonus.

What laptop do you have? Do you like it? How does it work while running Lightroom 4 or Photoshop CS6?

I like the laptop I have, thing is I pretty much never use it anymore - when I bought it I got some use out of it but because my work schedule and circumstances have changed I generally do almost everything from home now so I don't really use the laptop at all anymore.

I went with a Dell Studio, has an I3 processor, 17 inch screen, 8 gb of ram - it works great for photo editing. It's nice and fast, got a great screen on it and plenty of memory for running photoshop. I've actually been seriously considering selling it - if you get a few more replies and decide your interested let me know - I'll cut you one heck of a deal because really at the moment it's just gathering dust.

For the software you want to run, I suggest a desktop which will cost less and give better performance, larger monitor, real mouse and keyboard. Put your money in the video card.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back