What's new

Las Vegas Pics - not the typical ones... :-)

seemoo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I spent some days in Las Vegas (It was my first time). This city is crazy but also a lot fun.
Anyway, instead of loosing money I tried to capture some cool pictures.

Hope you like them and please let me know what you think, thanks.

1. Hydrangea in the lobby
530840695_0a6e9245e5_o.jpg


2. Glass sculpture ceiling by Dale Chihuly
530841021_4e48b9b110_o.jpg


3. Water Fountain
530732196_b8cb75f85d_o.jpg
 
Number 2 is great. Colour and pattern= A+
 
I took a photo of the Bellagio ceiling just like #2! It is a beautiful subject. Nice use of colours.
 
Not to conform to the majority but I like #2 as well!! Great job!
 
Thanks everybody.

Any advice how I could make #1 and 3 more appealing?
In #1 I was going for a "dream like", glowing kinda effect.
#3 should be looked at more as an abstract picture than a picture of a water. Me personally I really like the shapes the water creates...

anyway, thanks again
 
Very special photos and at that place-its beautiful-interesting shots and unusual photos from Las Vegas.
The 3 pictures are beautifully colored and well framed!
The last one is amazing:)
Keep up,
Nir .B.
 
I'm surprised that security didn't attack you and break your camera.


why? there were tons of people taking pictures...
And it's a ceiling so you can't break anything really... :-)
 
why? there were tons of people taking pictures...
And it's a ceiling so you can't break anything really... :-)

Simon:

I was just joking... because in my experience the people in Vegas are completely paranoid about people taking pictures in their casino.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom