What's new

Last Football Pep Rally

ShootHoops

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
2,923
Reaction score
0
Location
New Orleans, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted some photos of our last Pep Rally (for homecoming). Here are the newest ones from yesterday:

1.
PepRally057.jpg


2.
PepRally072.jpg


3.
PepRally087.jpg


4. I can do that too! No, I'm totally kidding. :)
PepRally089.jpg


5.
PepRally095.jpg


6.
PepRally122.jpg


7. Flairs (Dance Team)
PepRally165.jpg


8.
PepRally168.jpg


9.
PepRally205.jpg


10.
PepRally249.jpg


That's all folks. :D
 
I love your Pep Rally photos!!!! I am just amazed at what those girls can do. Great job on these!!!!!
 
you have some good stuff here

your gym looks nice too
 
I like #2 the most, these remitted me that I was never fan of pep rallies back in the day
 
Nath! They're not that bad, are they!? Hahaha. :D

Thanks, oldnavy. I had a great time shooting these.

DeepSpring, the gym is brand new. They started it in late 2005 and finished it just in time for Volleyball season and the beginning of the '06-'07 school year. The lighting is excellent compared to the 4 other gyms on campus.

Jeff, you didn't like pep rallies!? I've always wondered why all my friends hate them, and I love them! I always have fun.

The cropping for these photos might seem strange. There's a lot of empty space in some of the shots. I did no PS work on these though. I just resized them so they would fit here. Thanks again everybody!
 
The color and lighting in these is great. There's a little motion blur in a few but that's to be expected. I'm wish I had a gym with that kind of lighting when I was in school.
 
Thanks foto. For some reason, every time she does that, the kids go wild. "Oh my gosh! Did you see that!?"

Thanks Wolff. The motion blur is a lot worse in my volleyball photos inside this same gym. Sometime within the next week, I might have some basketball photos to share with you all.
 
Thanks russ. We'd all like to take credit for that move. :)
 
oh wow brand new gym great lighting you are so lucky

our ONE gym is painted orange and has terrible lighting. If you dont use a flash everyone becomes orange
 
Thanks Dan!

DeepSpring said:
our ONE gym is painted orange and has terrible lighting. If you dont use a flash everyone becomes orange

:lmao:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom