Last nights super moon!

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know these are not very good, they are grainy and a little OF. But I thought I would post them anyway.:D
I have a small refractor telescope, so I held my camera up the the eye piece of the telescope, it works but is really hard to keep both in focus!:lol:

C&C welcome!

$Capture 76.JPG

$Capture 77.JPG

Nice and better than any I have gotten that way. I even tried some of the stands to clamp in a p&s a few years ago with no success. I picked up an orion starshoot solar system camera a year ago but have not tried it out yet. Looking forward to retirement when I can get back to some of these hobbies again.

Nice and better than any I have gotten that way. I even tried some of the stands to clamp in a p&s a few years ago with no success. I picked up an orion starshoot solar system camera a year ago but have not tried it out yet. Looking forward to retirement when I can get back to some of these hobbies again.

I want to save up the money for a adapter, so I can mount my camera to my telescope. Think that it would be a neat thing to have!

Sorry, but this years super moon (closest approach to Earth or perigee) was last month on the 10th.

IMO #1 turned out nice.
Your photos are upside down.
The bright crater with the long rays - Tycho - at the top in your photos is in the Moon's southern highlands.
Tycho (crater) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, but this years super moon (closest approach to Earth or perigee) was last month on the 10th.

IMO #1 turned out nice.
Your photos are upside down.
The bright crater with the long rays - Tycho - at the top in your photos is in the Moon's southern highlands.
Tycho (crater) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Someone told me "super moon" so I thought it was, I don't keep up on much! ;)
I knew they were upside down (that's how everything cones through the telescope) and I forgot to flip them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back