What's new

Last Nites Fireworks

Bynx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 8, 2008
Messages
2,801
Reaction score
365
Location
Just outside Toronto Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Our town finished off Family Week with a nice fireworks show down by the lake.

28qyxsg.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
The problem is I cant post larger size image. I dont understand why images have to be so small, after all thats what the site is all about isnt it? Anyway here are a couple larger sizes.

2z6i0xi.jpg


34pyt1z.jpg
 
I love photographing fireworks! Here we have a huge display on the 4th (Independance day) at our local park. We go early and set up and watch the crowd gather. Nice shots, very crisp!
 
I can't wait to try my hand at shooting fireworks this year. Last year, I tried with my point and shoot and it didn't come out well.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
When shooting fireworks dont get too close. You can see by the pano I was fairly far away so I could get the whole display without having any of it cropped because of being too close. Also its nice to have some background in the shot besides the fireworks themselves.
 
Nice shot! Oh too bad, you didn't took it closer but over all, it's impressive. Thanks for sharing, Bynx.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom