Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PA190018-Edit.jpg

PA190019-Edit.jpg

PA190016-Edit.jpg

I love covered bridges, nice one.

Hi Ron, on which road is this bridge ? 86 ?
Your pictures make me want to travel there. LOL. To see not only this bridge, but what else is there worth a look.

Your pictures make me want to travel there. LOL. To see not only this bridge, but what else is there worth a look.

It is over the Grand Riv. @ West Montrose near Elmira, north of Waterloo. Also you might find St. Jacobs & Elora worth visiting in the same area.

It is over the Grand Riv. @ West Montrose near Elmira, north of Waterloo. Also you might find St. Jacobs & Elora worth visiting in the same area.
Thank you !

Awesome. That would be a nice setting in golden hour lighting!

This is right in my backyard practically! Really neat place to visit. I constantly see young couples coming to check it out. It might as well be a requirement for "getting lucky" for the young fellers in the area.

Oldest covered bridge but not the only covered bridge. We have one in Guelph....built without a single bolt or screw....entirely wood. It's a walking bridge though.

Oldest covered bridge but not the only covered bridge. We have one in Guelph....built without a single bolt or screw....entirely wood. It's a walking bridge though.

The proof, is of course a picture.

We just passed through Guelph this morning.

I think it was built about 20 years ago as a historic replica. Pretty cool on the inside seeing all the giant wooden pegs holding it together.
Nicole-2.jpg

Most reactions

Back