What's new

Last of the Bride in Black

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wedding - Laura and Jim - 566.jpg


Love the expression here, but also very happy I was able to get more of the bouquet... for those that missed some of the other posts on her, I had to cut the bouquet a bit to minimize the big white fence in the background. (in each of these I edited out a white fence that was probably in about 10-20% of the image... as you can imagine this also necessitated rebuilding her veil... a good bit of photoshop surgery)
 
I'm sure the bride will like the shot because it has emotion built into for her. I on the other hand don't have a connection to the bride so I would like to see her eyes. Again, loving the black w/ red and yes I like seeing more of the flowers.
 
Nice to see something not so Cliche :)

btw, your engineering watermark...totally throws off the wedding thing lol Not like it matters--Just first thing I noticed. ~_~
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thanks, folks.

Yeah, if I ever decide to do weddings on my own I'll likely have to have to not use the IE name/logo. It was intended for a different target customer base. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom