I certainly hope this is not your last post. There are a few people on this board that I look at everything that is posted by them, and you are one of them. Sometimes I don't comment, but its not because I do or do not like what I see, sometimes, I'm too lazy, sometimes, I feel like it would be the student telling the teacher what to do, and other times, I find nothing that inspires me to write about it (that is not referring to your posts in particular, just in general)
But I also see that in the short tiem that I have been here the number of new posts seems to have increased, and it is hard for everyone to post in every thread. I have felt the same way as you at times, but it doesn't bother me because I also see that others don't always get posted on. its just the way the cookie crumbles. Posting a picture is like handing out fliers in the street, sometimes the passerby will take one, and move along, sometimes they will take one and say something to you, but most of the time they will take notice of you and just walk on by.
But really, don't think that people aren't posting because they don't like your picture, or that they only post on their friends threads, although, if they are friends, then it would be expected that they would post in each others threads. If my friends were on this site I would be pissed if they didn't post on my threads.
Wow, all this rambling and I'm not even drinking. Sorry. I feel like I should delete this before I even post it, so I better get to the point.
I like the first one better than the second one, but I would like to see it without the texture, because I think it looks crisp as hell under that texture. I wonder what it would look like if you left the background like it is, but made the flower more clean (i don't know if thats the right word there or not) but the flower looks "noisy" to me.
Phewf! the above is an example of why I don't post much.
