last post

I have enjoyed your photos, even for such a short time. I, as surely many others here, have your website in our Favorites browser.

Good luck on your endeavors.

Ray, I for one certainly don't mind that you don't devote all your free time to us here at TPF...I feel extremely lucky that a world class photographer like you, actually posts on our little forum at all.

I know that life does tend to get in the way of important things, like posting here :er: so I can understand that you have to choose your priorities. You will be missed but always welcome.

thanks so much.. you all are the nicest people, and I will definately keep coming back and checking out TPF. This forum is where I began, found it on google, and learned how to do online digi images with the help of so many in here. I met my good friends Airic and Canoncan, Chiller, and Anti in here, and we will be friends always.

There is no doubt that TPF wouldn't be what it is today without Lafoto, always kind and caring. And Digital Matt was always so helpful.. (haven't seen much from him in a while?)

I always recommend to people who email me, the whole forum concept. It has been wonderful to me, ... I am involved in 9 forums now, it's the coolest place to learn.

Thanks Big Mike, and I will one day look forward to visiting the great city of Edmonton, and have a brewski with ya.

take good care.

wow, totally missed this post.
Sorry to see you go mate, dont think ive seen a better bird photog then you.
Well, good luck with everything going on in your life :thumbup: :)

Wow...fantastic!!

I don't think anyone "expects" that you will devote a certain amount of time here.....just drop back in when you can!!!!!!

:O)

I'm sure like all the others that I'll be glad to see you make an appearance whenever you like, in whatever capacity you feel able to offer us. Just in case though, I have taken the opportunity to bookmark your website.

Take care and let us know how you are doing when you can.

Most reactions

Back