last post

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is my last post for this forum... i am sorry to say goodbye for now, but I feel bad that I don't have the time to participate in here the way I should.. I am an unselfish person, and I don't like me coming in here and post, and run., not really fair.

I wish you all the best, I will stop in here and say hi, and look at whats going on.

If you want to get on my email list, shoot me an email, as I send out an update to about 275 people about once a month...

My time seems shorter every day, so busy with so much going on...

kind regards to everyone here.

DSC_6597w.jpg

DSC_3090edit07w.jpg

DSC_9661w-1.jpg

DSC_6901w.jpg

DSC_8263w.jpg

DSC_8641w.jpg

DSC_6282w.jpg

special thanks to LaFoto... she was the first one to greet me when I came in TPF a few years ago, and has always been so kind and wonderful to everyone., and to Anti, who is one of the finest women I know.

Chilly and Airic.. you and i will always be bros, hope to see you and the gang soon.

Oh no, how can you post those phenomenal pics, then leave??!! But I can only imagine how short time is, with a young child, your business, your travel, and your all-consuming passion for photography. I truly hope that you'll come back often, and maybe if things calm down again, you'll be back and posting. So it's not goodbye, it's 'see you around' (I hope)
dontgo.gif

I'm with Anti - don't say Goodbye for good! :) I hope you always feel free to pop in here and grace us with your gorgeous wildlife images - and of course we love to see your beautful family!

Take care, Sir Raymond - hope to see you back here whenever time permits. Regards to Daisy, and a kiss to the little one - she is getting so big! :heart:

Your posts will be greatly missed Ray. I have learned a lot from your posts and your work has definitely set a high standard. Good luck on your endeavors!

Martin

You really do have amazing photos, it's a bummer you can't participate here anymore. :(

Oh Raymond, so sorry to see you go but bes tof luck, I will definteily keep tabs on yoru wonderful photos :)

OH MY WORD your little girl is getting so big, I still remember her 'day after being born' photos - I can't decide who she looks like more.. naw.

Have a good one and best of luck :)

Sir Ray.. So sorry to see you have made this decision. I know life can take over sometimes and we dont have the time we used to.
Im only an hour away bro. We are not losing touch, that is for sure. Anytime you wanna get out shootin, I will make the time.

Awesome images as always man.
I can only hope the best for you, Daisy and Maria.

Will chat soon brother.

:D

Ray,

Another of the very best leaves, but thanks for saying goodbye.

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the tips. I haven't improved my wildlife photography, but I stay as long as I have to shooting landscapes- If I feel like bugging out I think of what you said and the work you've produced.

Best-

Oh my goodness, I didn't even see 'til just now that I got a mention! Now I'm gonna tear up for sure (*sniff*). You're an inspiration to aspiring wildlife photogs, and you're gonna be missed
goodbye.gif

and another leaves, sorry to see you go mate
PM on its way

Andy

Oh noooooooooooooo! :cry:
One of our best photographers ever, and good friend, is leaving.
But hey, please, say it is not for good and not in anger or something!?
Please don't feel bad about life getting into the way of your visiting this forum. It does NOT MATTER if you only drop in for a wee while and drop out again as long as you keep dropping in! We don't want to lose you! (And I am still harbouring hopes to get to know you in person one day, on the Germany Meet-Up, maybe, or whenever life should flush me into Canada, maybe ... who knows!?)
Awwww :( to see you say good-bye ... what a bummer start into my day :(

I'll sure miss your posts.
The best bird shots I've seen around here are all yours.

Dani.

Hello Ray:

I have not been a member here for very long but I have been very impressed with your wildlife photos. I can only hope someday to take half as nice of shots as your's. Great work!

I too have been gone for several weeks due to training as I am soon to be heading for Afghanistan and will be gone from this forum for sometime. I hope that I will be able to come back and post whenever I can and ask for advice from the knowledgeable and kind people in this forum.

Anyway, take care Ray you have a great looking family there all the best.
Hopefully you will reconsider sometime down the road.

Paul. North Bay, ON

A sad loss to the forum. I don't think I've ever come across a better bird photographer. I totally understand about the time commitments. I wish you all the best Sir Raymond and will be signing up to your email list.

:thumbup: :hail: :hail: :thumbup:

Thanks everyone... I will miss this place, and I will come back for visits... I just can't go on posting in here, and not spending the time needed to be an active member. You all are fine people, and part of an awesome community, and I will keep coming in for visits when I can., thanks you for all the kind words.

Paul.. my best regards, and wishes for your time in the east., My family and friends could not be more proud of your efforts to fight terrorism., we are so lucky here in Canada to have great people like you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back