What's new

Last Remaining Color (Tree)

Light Artisan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
16
Location
Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just love this tree, it's in the pefect location and today I had a chance to stop and capture it.

Although I love the color, I was have been on a black and white kick lately and had to capture it that way as well.

What is your favorite of the two?

1095940103_SHnnD-L.jpg


1095940910_fUCQn-L.jpg
 
I love the coloured one and i liked the black and white one;)
 
Thats an awesome tree. The composition is too centered. I would love to see more of the sloping hill and perhaps better sky.
 
damn.. I would bring a family or model there. Love the tree and the hill.
 
I'd like to see it in B&W with an orange filter applied in the conversion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom