What's new

Last Stop

bburton

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
256
Reaction score
10
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Winter's absence of foilage unveils this streetcar's "Last Stop." :(

7206-LastStop.JPG
 
cool subject, i think it would look cool in b&w
 
Initially, I tried the B&W, thinking the same as you, but didn't like it as well. Here's the B&W version; what do you think?

7206-LastStopBW.jpg
 
I think I'd go for the colour version of this - there's more of a contrast between the alive-ness of the grass against the dead-ness of the branches and streetcar. Good shot! :)
 
Yea, it feels too busy with all the tree branches to be black and white...if that made any sense. I love the color version though.
 
I think if the branches in the foreground weren't there then it would work in black and white, but since they are it is easier to see the car in color.

Did you take any pictures inside?
 
I agree.. I love the color version..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom